Ta strona używa ciasteczek (cookies), dzięki którym nasz serwis może działać lepiej. Dowiedz się więcej OK, rozumiem

Java EE Developer

Oferty, które nie pasują do pozostałych działów

Java EE Developer

Post 16.05.2017, 14:09:57

Hemmersbach provides IT services globally. With more than 2,300 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
For our internal Software Development Team and newly created office located in the city center of Katowice we are seeking the following:

Java EE Developer

Your main responsibilities:

Migration of our already existing software, which is based on the VBA, into the java technology
    Micro Architecture Development and Expansion of the backend components with the focus on the performance and high availability
    Providing the users with an adjusted and functional application

If you:

are familiar with the Java EE Software Development and you have relevant experience
    know the MS SQL databases very well and you understand basic software architecture
    and have good command of English…
…feel welcomed to work for us within an outstanding team!

What can we offer you?

Very attractive salary
    Wide range of trainings inc. three-month overseas business trip - onboarding training in Germany (working and living in a city center of Nuremberg, costs of accommodation and travels covered, daily subsistence allowances)
    Stable, full time job in international, flexible and opened company
    Participation in international projects worldwide – creating tools for internal use having a direct impact on the company functioning
    Mature cooperation with Business Analysts and Requirements Engineers
    Welcoming and friendly work environment – lack of e-commerce time pressure feeling
    Flexible working hours
    A package of benefits and co-fundings: multisport card, private health care, life insurance
    Relocation bonus for candidates from the outside of Upper Silesia region (7.000 PLN).

Have we sparked your interest?

If so, please send your CV in English to:

https://hemmersbach.com/career/browse-j ... -2652/2652

Please add a statement: „I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133,.883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes”
Hemmersbach

Powrót do Inne